We don't know it all and never will.
There's so much information out there and bicycle products evolve much faster than anyone in this world could ever keep up with. We don't know it all and will never claim we do. We enjoy learning new things and do our best to keep our ears open if someone asks about something we never heard of. We expect people to introduce us to new things.
Here's some things we do know.
Besides having mechanical engineering degrees, here's some other stuff we've got certifications or other experience with:
- United Bicycle Institute program completion
- Light Electric Vehicle Association technician training
- Computer & web programming
- General construction
- Six Sigma Black Belt training
- Non-violent communication
- Shimano TEC (technology education + certification)
- Various dealer training through the brands we carry
- Entrepreneurship (ask about other companies we've started)
We're planning to get all the expert training we can, as soon as we can, from companies like Bosch and Brose.
We're happy to spread our knowledge about bikes (or life) to whoever wants to listen, so stop by for some meaningful conversation if you want!